Sunday, May 2, 2010

My first ever dedication post.

Hi! It's Me! You're number 1 from the bottom blogger! x)

So today I was given an order to look at a blog of a friend of mine and I saw a picture of me in a small tiny box in an MSN chatroom.

Then it finally hit me...it was a dedi post for me from none other than Tricia Low x)


After reading the post, I'm glad that Shaun broke up with Amy otherwise I wouldn't have known this anno- err I mean wonderful person xD (just kidding ;])

Read the history of our friendship at her blog "crazilybeingme.blogspot.com =)

I don't have much pictures but I do have a before/after picture!

Before After
Wahahahaha! Look how much you've changed! xD

In her blog, she has a "Thank you Time" where she thanks me and stuff...as if she has won the Oscars xP

So, Tricia, I thank you for:
-Laughing at my jokes when nobody else does xD
-Uhh...being born? xP
-For listening to my advice, even thought it's really stupid x)
-For telling me about Dramas and stuff even though I'm not really into it? xP
-For chatting with me everyday and saying unnecessary greetings xP
- And For being one of my closest friends =)

Remember....if you need to talk to me about anything, please do =)

Buddy!! :D

Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment