Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chicken...All week....

Ugh...I think I'm getting bored with chicken...I'm eating chicken everyday! Some one change the menu please! It's either fried,bbq or....uh...fried! It's either this: or this..

Later the chickens will come and sue me...

"You makan our kind again I belasah lu baru lu tahu!"

Then it will get worse...They start eating people!
"This is for all the things you've done to all the chickens out there!! Sweet Revenge mwuahahahahaha!!"

After seeing these pictures, I think I might have to change my diet to fish and beef,veges and mushrooms...but then again..Cows can go mad...
"DONT EAT ME!! DON'T EAT ME!!!!!! *MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!*

Maybe the fish might be generous enough to kill themself for our survival


"Uh....You wanna eat me? Sure...Lemme cut myself up..."

And there for...I decided "What the heck?! Chicken it is then!
These people seem to agree with me XD


Because some one requested, this blog is copyrighted....thankyou for your co-orperation XP

No comments:

Post a Comment