Monday, June 29, 2009

My new blog

Ok...I'm finally going to start a blog...no complains yea?
Actually I had another blog but i never used it
so this is my new one and I hope that it will stay alive.......
What i'm going to post in this blog is all the good memories that I had in my life =D
So far i'm 14 and it was a good and blessed 14 years! Wooh! Praise God! XD
I'll also post times where I get to Praise with the Bass
Like leading worship in church or youth group and maybe if I'm in a good mood, will post videos of people leading worship =D
I have a Bass guitar,black color (though i wanted a different color like orange),Ibanez brand and 4 strings =D
Rite now I'm looking for the right blog skin so feel free to tell me where!


But for now God Bless And All the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment