Thursday, July 30, 2009

My trip back to Malaysia 23/7/09

Hey people (to those who even notice this blog)! READ THE TITLE CAREFULLY because I don't want to explain to people like "when did u go?" or "where did you go?"...I mean come on larh people! The title is the most important thing for a blog and yet you don't read it...

I was staying for a week and it was tiring man! So tiring that I forgot what I did on the first day other than arriving and invaded Ben's room..XD then, on the second day which was friday, I went to HSG church. Yeah I know...people go to church on Sunday but anybody can go to Church anytime! God will always welcome you to church! Anyways, there was a special guest and it was Dr. Pat Francis!

It was so awesome! I'm glad I went to church that day but before we went to church, me, Ben, Joseph, Victor and Kok Jen go eat mamak nearby XP The service was terrible man...me and Kok Jen ordered Maggi Goreng and we waited 50 mins! 50 mins!!!! Ben ordered Cheese Naan with shredded cheese on top liao...sorry larh but no pics.... so it was pretty quick but we waited 50 mins!! And then we got this!

ok it's actually more than this but you get the point
Joseph ordered Indo Mee double which looks like this:
But instead he got this:

So we talked to the macha and my coach said he clearly ordered Indo Mee Double but me,KJ,Ven and Victor thought he said Indo Mee Bible so we said things like "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth...and he gave instructions to his servants and said "You shall make dough and make stretchy dough and make it wavy and then dry it and it shall be hard" lol....it was funny how they say it XD Then we tapau and then Joseph just ordered Mee Robus and Victor always say things like "Ini larh rebus..itu goreng!" (had to edit again..thanks Vic XP)...lol. After the service, Kok Jen finally agreed to drive me and Ben home....but we got LOST!!! Thank God that we manage to get home and thank you Kok Jen for the amazing drive home =D the rest of the week is sunway sunway,carl's jr,shogan and food poisoning...that's all for now! bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment